Professional IT Service
We offer a vast range of IT services carried by passionate and highly qualified IT professionals.
Turn-key IT Infrastructure
We can help you set-up your entire IT infrastructure from scratch to cater for a single-user base to multiple-user base.
Cloud computing Solutions
If you prefer not to host your own IT services in-house we have packages that we can customize to host a myriad of software tools to ensure the smooth running of your business.
Managed (proactive) IT Services
We can customize a monthly support package to manage all your IT infrastructure through monthly visits and the deployment of up-to-the minute network monitoring software to ensure your IT infrastructure is always kept in a healthy state.
Remote Help Desk/IT Support
We can provide remote assistance and support where possible (internet access and or phone access available) to help our client’s resolve any IT issues.
A service model for technical support and troubleshooting for computers, laptops, servers, switches, modems etc. These are typically carried out on a pre-agreed time and material basis.
Network and Server Security
Ensuring that all antivirus software and network perimeter software and devices are working at the highest possible standards of security.
Backups and contingency planning
With partners in off-site backup management and experience in designing huge contingency plans for big organisations, we can help to ensure minimal disruption to your business in the event of a hardware or infrastructure failure.
We have the capability to be able to get your business up and running within a short span of time after any unforeseen disaster may have occurred.
IT Systems assessment and review
If you are looking to take over an existing business, we can help to carry out an extensive IT assessment and provide a report on the current state and efficiency of the IT infrastructure and the potential for integration.
With our vast experience in managing large IT projects ($2m and over) in large business enterprises we can also be engaged just to run your in-house IT projects as external consultants. Our Project Management services are not restricted to IT and can be used for other business activities such as office refurbishments.
- Mobile Device access and integration. (iPhones, Androids, iPads etc.)
- VOIP Phone Systems Solutions (Voice Over Internet Protocol)
- Website Design and Consulting (including domain name registration and hosting)
Industry providers we use and have partnerships with include the following:
- Health Communications Network, now known as , Medical Director 3.15,
- Best Practice Software,
- Windows Server 2003, SBS 2003, 2008, 2011(SBS), 2012.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista Home and Professional, Windows 7 Home and Professional, Windows 8 Home and Professional.
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2011 (Mac), 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
- Apple OS X 10.2 – 10.10.x. IOS 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- VMware (Windows and Mac), Parallels, Hyper-V,
- VNC, StorageCraft,